Tuesday, July 26, 2011

someday

My oldest daughter loves Justin Bieber, even though she really only listens to his one song, Baby...which my youngest daughter loves too!! So when I saw a display at the store for his new perfume, Someday, I grabbed one of the heart shaped cards and sprayed some of the perfume on it and brought it home for her!

Well, you'd thought he signed it and mailed it directly to her :) She was so happy and wanted her picture taken and kept asking why he signed a card for her! LOL So cute!! I can't think of a better celebrity for her to look up to! He truly is a class act and has such a great message for young people to never say never and believe in themselves and to know that SOMEDAY their dreams will come true!


Credits:

Splendid Fiins - Tween (add-on) full kit
Queen of Quirk Scrap Canvas - You Are Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...