Friday, July 15, 2011

Template Tuesday

Okay, I know it's not Tuesday and that it's actually Friday, but because I didn't share this with all of you on Tuesday, I am doing it now :)

Every Tuesday at JessicaSprague.com there is a new "free" template for you!! Each week a different Creative Team Member creates a template and a sample page!! This week was my turn :)

Here is my template.....




I will admit that I totally forgot that I had signed up to do this months ago, so when I got the reminder email, I literally put this together in a flash :) Even though it was quick, I am still happy with how it turned out!

If you haven't had a chance to download it, you still can, just click here to go to JessicaSprague.com, there you will click on the image to download it. 
Here is the sample page I made using my template. This is what took the most time, as I have so many pictures that I had a hard time picking three :) I knew I wanted to document Cayla's new hairstyle...the piggy tails :) She looks so darn cute!!

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...