Sunday, August 14, 2011

meeting baby Robbie

It was so nice to meet the newest addition to my family, little baby Robbie. The girls just ADORED him, even though at first Alyssa wasn't sure she wanted a boy as a cousin!! Now all they say is how much they miss him and want to see him again! He was such a good baby all day and never made a fuss once!


For this layout, I used one of my favourite designers, Crystal Wilkerson. I have had this kit for awhile and have never used it because I never had a chance, not with two girls to scrap about!! So I was very excited to pull out some boy papers and elements for a change!! I think I might secretly wish I had more boy pages to create! LOL

Me & My {Baby} Brother Paper Pack
Me & My Brother {On the Go} Element Pack

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...