Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December Daily 2010

With December just around the corner, I thought I would share my December Daily album from last year.

This was my first time doing December Daily. I truly enjoyed it and so happy I saw it through, even though I missed a few days here and there. I went from Dec 1 till 27th.

I created the following layouts all digital and printed them in an 8x8 hardcover book. I love that I went with a smaller sized book.

I kept a lot of things consistent through the book and stuck with a lot of the same designers, like Echo Park, Cosmo Cricket, Crystal Wilkerson, all available at JessicaSprague.com. I also used some Christmas kits from Zoe Pearn and Shabby Princess.

If you have any questions about how I created my album or specifically what papers, elements, fonts I used, please post a comment and I would be happy to answer your questions!















No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...