Sunday, November 20, 2011

project life: week 42

I have been doing project 365/project life this year. I did it for the first time in 2009. I loved it than, so decided to do it again this year! I have always done my weekly layouts in digital format, but have always admired Becky Higgins approach. So when I heard she would be releasing all her wonderful designs in digital, I was over the moon happy :) What is even better is they're only available at JessicaSprague.com

For this layout I used mostly papers and elements from the Cobalt edition. I did use a couple journaling cards from the Original edition. Love how the kits mix-n'-match so well together :)

Can't wait for the rest of you to enjoy all the beautiful designs on Mon, Nov 21st :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...