Wednesday, January 18, 2012

a day in the life - june 2011

Each day I get that much closer to finishing my 2011 weekly layouts! I am up to November now!! Can't wait to send them off to print!!

Here's a look at my June weekly layouts.








The patterned papers I used for each week are as follows:

Week 22 - Indian Summer by Zoe Pearn at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Week 23 - Side Walk Chalk by Echo Park
Week 24 - A to Z by Samantha Walker

Week 25 & 26 - Playground by Echo Park

Echo Park and Samantha Walker designs available at JessicaSprague.com


The weekly numbers are Ali Edwards Hand Drawn Numbers available at Designer Digitals.
Templates and date tags are retired now, but were designed by Biograffiti.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...