Saturday, January 14, 2012

week one from 2010

I did Project Life/Project 365 in 2009 and loved it!! I attempted it again in 2010, but made it to about April and decided I needed a break. I did it again in 2011 and now doing it in 2012.

For 2010, I never created any weekly layouts, so I thought it would be fun and go back to create one!!



To help me create this amazing layout I used journaling cards from Splendid Fiins called Eclectic Mix. They are 3x4 cards. There will be three different sets available on Jan 23, 2012 at JessicaSprague.com. I mostly used cards from Set 1, but did use one or two from her other two sets. You really do need to get all three sets as they are super cute and work so well with Becky's Project Life Templates, which I also used for this layout!!

I love these date stamps, I'll be using these in my weekly layouts for 2012: Evidence-date stamps
I used papers from: Teen (add-on) paper



Project Life - Template Design A
Project Life - Template Design G

Font: Pea Snowflake Doodle and Typenoksidi.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...