Tuesday, February 28, 2012

let it snow

I've been waiting to share this layout ever since I created it last weekend! I honestly can't remember a time where I have done a layout about a winter activity!! It was so much fun! But the sledding we did on this day was even more fun! We had just gotten fresh snow the day and night before. It made for a perfect winter day!


I used the new Clementine 3x4 horizontal journaling cards that were released at JessicaSprague.com on Feb 20th. If you haven't checked them out, along with the other designs, you must do that! They are great! I even stretched one to fill the 4x6 spot on this first page!


Supplies used:
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've been loving your PL layouts. I was wondering which font did you use for your journaling and where I could get it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francisca,

    Thanks for stopping by! The font I used for the journaling is called Pea Roxygirl. You can get it free from KevinandAmanda.com

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...