Monday, February 13, 2012

project life 2012 - week three

Like with my week one and two layouts, I am keeping similar items consistent, like the same background paper (from Queen of Quirk - Jeepers Creepers paper pack) and date stickers on each picture. This is one way I can cut down on my turnaround time of finishing my layouts. I have also been using mostly journaling cards from Becky's Clementine kit. By doing this, the month of January will have consistent look and feel.

Here is my completed week three layout....




Supplies used:

This week I used two of Becky's new horizontal journaling cards on page two. These will be available at JessicaSprague.com on Feb 20th. They are meant to be used in the horizontal, but I stretched them to fit in the vertical spots of the template. I do this a lot with the journaling cards. 
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Colours you've used with the clementine set... This week's layout is just gorgeous... I'm wondering if I can make mine as pretty when I have two little boys in the photos ... There's a definite lack of pink around our house :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...