Thursday, February 9, 2012

welcome

For many of you, today will be the first time you've ever visited my blog :) That's because today is a very special day for me!!

Becky has finally introduced me as a Project Life Creative Team member!!! YAY!!!!

You have no idea how exciting this is for me!! I was in shock a week ago on January 31 when I came home to find an email from Becky!! I have admired and followed her work for over 10 years now, so to have an email from her saying she loves what I am doing with Project Life was the biggest compliment I could ever receive!!

2012 marks my third year of doing project 365/project life. Every year I have created weekly digital layouts that I've printed as books. You can see these books if you click on the link at the top labelled project 365.

This year, I am using Becky's digital Project Life products, available at JessicaSprague.com. I love that her products have finally become available for all us digital scrapbookers!

I have so much I want to share with all of you :) I am excited to start this journey and happy to be sharing it with all of you!

If you have any questions about my process or just a general question, leave me a comment and I'll make sure to address them in an upcoming blog post.

Have a wonderful day!

Sheri


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations and welcome to the team! So excited to check out your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited for you, Sheri! Your project life layouts are what got me to finally take the plunge with PL this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I spent a bit of time looking at recent blog entries. I'd say that Becky has made a very wise choice. I love your 2012 pages so far and your previous Blurb photobooks. That's exactly how I'm planning to do my 2012 book after having done the 'paper' version for 3 years. I used Blurb to make a 300 page grade 5-8 photobook for my daughter and 11 of her school friends (we had done a 200 page paper one that we colour photocopied of their JK - grade 4 years. I really like how you had a monthly intro/summary spread as well as the weekly spreads. I'm planning a similar approach - I'm going to use Ali Edward's 2012 calendars with a mini daily photo plus Rebecca Cooper's monthly highlights template onto which I'm going to put a few photos and a monthly 'roundup' that I recently heard about via Big Picture Scrapbooking. Being from Ottawa, I'm happy to have found out about another Canadian scrapbooker/blogger. Best of luck in the coming year as a member of Becky's creative team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the warm welcome :)I am super excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I began digital scrapbooking last year. I love it. Your layouts really inspire me. In the past I've done Project Life in the traditional sense. I'm wondering if you print any 4x6 photos or keep any traditional photo albums around the home or if your digital books are all you have in your home? I'm pondering whether I should go all digital.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sheri on being part of Becky's CT , can't wait to see more of your layouts. I love what I've seen so far. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...