Sunday, March 25, 2012

at the movies

Last Friday we took the girls to see the movie, The Lorax. It is such a cute, fun and colourful movie!!

It was Cayla's first time to the movies! Despite the fact that she took what seemed like forever to get comfortable in her chair and she had two trips to the bathroom during the movie, she did quite well. It's a good thing she had popcorn to keep her busy too, as she likes to talk during movies, which of course drives Alyssa crazy!! That's why I sat between them :) They haven't stopped talking about it!

It's been awhile since I've created a layout just because! I couldn't let this milestone for Cayla go undocumented. I had fun selecting a bunch of bright, colourful papers to use! I hope I have given credit to all of them, as there were  few!!


Thanks for looking!

I was looking for a Dr. Seuss font and came across this one called, Grinched.

Supplies used:


2 comments:

  1. Love this page! I am really into orange and pink now, and bought the soda collection last week too. So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout for your project life...plus you have been doing it for so long you have great experience. Thanks for the chance to win the Becky Higgins products...heres to fingers and toes crossed

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...