Monday, March 12, 2012

project life 2012 - week eight

I think this template combination is my favourite...template A & E. I just love the 6x6 blocks!! Probably my favourite thing to do is add a big block of journaling!! 

The other thing I am loving right now is including the girls art work. Alyssa drew me that picture the night after my visit to the ER to have an infected cyst on my shoulder removed.She knew Mommy was upset, so to cheer me up she drew a picture of us! I love how she is still learning to spell, so she spelled From the way it sounds to her :)

I am sure you've heard this many times, but I really think it's important...make sure you're in the pictures too! I love the one of me with the girls looking at our photo-a-day book from 2009. I used the timer on my camera to capture it. The girls often ask to look at these photo books, along with their scrapbook albums! I love how excited they get, the questions they ask and the pure joy I get from watching them! It makes all the hours I put into documenting life worth it!

Supplies used:

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sheri, I have only just found your blog and love the look of your digital layouts. I am looking at going back and doing 2009 & 2010 as a PL/Baby Book for my daughter.

    What is that pink paper you are using?

    projectsofmylife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sharon,

    I can't believe I forgot to put the paper in my supplies...must remember to do that!

    It's from Echo Park's Be Mine kit, available at JessicaSprague.com

    I just finished a couple baby layouts this past weekend...I hope to share them soon, so check back for those!! I wish I had PL back when my girls were born, I would've totally used it!

    Good luck and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for getting back to me Sheri. I've put your blog into my reader so I can keep up with what you are doing.

    I'll keep doing my hybrid version for 2012 but I think digital will be a lifesaver for 2009/10 to catch up on those years.

    Off to check out the papers now. Thanks again.

    projectsofmylife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pages "Project Life"! A sweet family time ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your designs so much! I know some of the writing are brushes from Ali Edwards, but is any of it a font that you can free-type what you want? If so, do you mind sharing what font it is? I'm forever searching for the perfect handwriting font! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nadia & Heather for stopping by :)

    Heather, I love finding new fonts too! I will be honest though, I mostly use fonts from KevinandAmanda.com They have the Fonts for Peas. They are all free and totally amazing!!! On this particular layout I used Pea Roxygirl.

    Thanks for reminding me that I need to credit the fonts I use :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...