Thursday, March 1, 2012

project life 2012 - week five

With it now being March I thought I better get posting my weekly layouts from February!!

I had a lot of fun with my week five layout and tried something new! First of all, you might notice that the background paper has changed to pink! All my weekly layouts for the month of February will be this colour! With having two girls, pink is naturally part of a lot of my layouts :)


In past years, I have selected just one photo for each day of the week. Some days, I only have one photo, so it's perfect, where other days I have so many more that I wish I could add to my layouts too! This year, I am going to do just that, add more photos!! How am I going to do this? By using Splendid Fiins 4x6 and 3x4 halvsies templates (see link in supplies below). They are perfect for adding a couple photos, plus the journaling all in one 4x6 or 3x4 layer! On page two, I incorporated six photos in one spot!!

It was during week five that I received the email from Becky to join her Creative Team. I wanted a way to incorporate some of the email she sent me. If I was doing Project Life the traditional way, I would print the email and insert into a page protector. But doing it the digital way, all I did was copy the text and insert into a text box! I even used Becky's font down the side to indicate it was an email from her!
 

Supplies used:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sheri,

    I love the pink... I've got two little boys and don't get to use enough pink :) . This is another great layout... Loving the digital PL pages you are making. Where did you get your A day in the life book printed ? Still have to do mine!

    Thanks die sharing.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bother that autocorrect ! It meant to say thanks for sharing lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elizabeth,

    I print my books using Blurb.com I've made several books and have been very happy with the results!

    Take care and thanks for stopping by!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...