Saturday, March 24, 2012

project life 2012 - week nine

A new month means a new look :) I choose green for the month of March, wonder why :)

Note: I am not sure if this background paper is still available to purchase, but I linked to Crystal Wilkerson's blog below just in case it is.

I debated on ending the month of February with the first page of this layout, but I like to keep my weeks together, so this is week nine.

I love adding a large photo every once in awhile. I figured this would be the week to do it, since I got my Project Life stuff in the mail!!! Super excited to start using the traditional products to create a few things!!

I really love how this week came together. My favourite part? The colour scheme! Loving the green background with the splashes of pink and orange!!
Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...