Saturday, March 31, 2012

project life for baby

I am a digital scrapbooker, but if you've read about my journey, you know that I was a paper scrapbooker for years. That means a lot of my older albums are all paper layouts. That includes layouts about my oldest daughter, who was born in 2006.

I have been meaning to get caught up on some older layouts from when she was born. Not for her album, as it's complete, but for our family album. The placeholder pages have been there this entire time, but I haven't been motivated to put them together, until now!

Here's a sneak peak at one of the pages I created....
I LOVE how this page and the others I did came together!! I love Becky's page protectors!! This is Design A. These protectors aren't just for Project Life style scrapbooking, they are for anything you want to document!!

I'll be back in the next day or so to share my completed pages.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I have been thinking about using Project Life to go back and document my girls' babyhood... you are totally inspiring me. Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful! Thanks for all the inspiration. Can you give us insight as to what books you have done just for your daughters v. family albums? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...