Sunday, April 8, 2012

project life 2012 - week ten

I've had this one done for awhile, so it feels good to be sharing it :) Week 10 seems so long ago now.

This week was the last week of us having a diaper pail!! Cayla hasn't needed a pull-up at night for about a week, so this week Jason took out the last dirty diaper bag!  The girls had dentist appointments this week, but Cayla wasn't quite ready and didn't want to open her mouth. That's okay, we'll try again in a few months. As usual, Alyssa was a star patient! No cavities too!! Great news! I also met with the dentist. I am getting braces!!! I have wanted braces since I was a teenager! This is like a dream come true! Not sure I'll be saying that when I have a mouth full of metal. In the end, I know it'll be worth it!

I got new albums this week too! Don't they look pretty? The dark pink albums are for my youngest. I can finally put her one year album together!! The light pink is for my oldest and the black ones are to add to our family albums! We got one more blast of winter this week too! It must have been a tiring week as everyone, except me, had a nap on Sunday!

Thanks for looking!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...