Tuesday, May 1, 2012

sixth birthday invite

This month is my oldest daughter's birthday! I can't believe she is turning 6. Crazy how time flies by!!

This year the theme is Lalaloopsy. If you're a Mom of a little girl, than I am sure you've heard of them or your daughter owns a few of the dolls!

Once Alyssa made up her mind on the theme, I got straight to work on the invite. I have always made their birthday invites. I think I bought her birthday invites for her 3rd birthday, but other than that, I've made them. I love doing it!! It's probably one of my favourite parts of planning their birthday parties!

I checked online for ideas. Pinterest was very helpful :) With an idea in mind, I set to work! For the base of the card, I used an image from the latest Lalaloopsy DVD. I am very proud of my Photoshop skills on just getting what I needed :) The rest of it is all digital supplies by Echo Park (supplies listed below). The card is a 4x6 image which I printed on my home printer. I than mounted it on pink cardstock and added the ribbon and button at the top! I am SO happy with how it turned out!!
Supplies:

Font: Pea NJH Whimsy

2 comments:

  1. Loved the invite you designed, bet she and her friends loved it too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable invitation! I am a new follower and can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...