Monday, June 11, 2012

project life 2012 - week fourteen

Week fourteen was a fun week! We ended it off by celebrating Easter. It also marked the girls first gymnastics lessons! The egg hunting at their grandparent's was by far the highlight of the week!

I used this page design before on week two. I love when I am able to reuse the same layout and potentially design choices again! In this case, the only thing different, besides the photos and journaling is the background paper, which is my new choice for the month of April! I used the same journaling card from week two, making this easy to complete!

Even though page two only covers Saturday and Sunday, I made sure to include lots of photos from both days, allowing me to really showcase how much fun our Easter weekend was!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...