Tuesday, August 7, 2012

great grandma & me

I have been meaning to share these layouts, but never got around to it. Today feels like the perfect day to share them, because tonight we got news that she's in the hospital with possibly a broken hip!We'll know more with the coming days! Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!

My husband's grandmother is 98 years old! She was a young and vibrant 95 year old when these photos were taken! Doesn't she look amazing!! Even at 98, she still looks incredible! She is one amazing lady, one that I have adored for the past 16 years! I never knew my grandmother's growing up because they both passed away before I was born. I never knew what it was like to have a grandmother, but now I do!

My girls are very lucky to have such a wonderful great grandmother. They love and adore her so much!!






2 comments:

  1. I love seeing your pages and usually get a lot of inspiration from you. I really miss reading your other blog as well. I like the colors and papers used here and the font too (what is it?)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...