Saturday, August 25, 2012

project life 2012 - week nineteen

I loved working on week nineteen. It was the week of my oldest daugther's sixth birthday party with her friends and it was Mother's Day! I had A LOT of photos I wanted to include and was very happy in the end with the amount that I got on these two pages! I have to credit Paislee Press for her 4x6 photo templates! Without them, this layout wouldn't have worked out so well!


I was able to include photos from our trip to get pedicures to her chia pet that she made at school. And of course, the day before the big party, I spent time getting everything ready, including baking rainbow cupcakes!

From the day of the party, I wanted to include photos of the decorations, all her little friends and a special one of her about to blow out the candle! I even squeezed in some pictures of my girls and I on Mother's Day.

Supplies used:

1 comment:

  1. Your birthday celebration layout from this week looks so pretty , thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...