Friday, August 31, 2012

project life 2012 - week twenty-one

It seems like almost all my weekly layouts from May are birthday related :) This week marked her actual birthday and she officially turned six! How quickly six years have flown by!

When I can, I like to include a large photo and in this case it was a great photo of her!

My way of ensuring I am on the other side of the camera is to either do a self-portrait, with my girls of course (looking styling in our sunglasses) or to hand the camera to my hubby.

2 comments:

  1. Your layouts are always so gorgeous and colorful. I, too, have a girl who turned 6 in May, so this phase of your album looks similar to mine! Lots of fun, pink girliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that real life polka dot card ! Thanks for sharing another pretty week.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...