Saturday, September 15, 2012

baby editions available for pre-order

I don't know about you, but I know I have been waiting for Becky Higgins to develop a baby edition!

I am not totally sure why, because I did a pretty good job of documenting both of my girls first year of life. That being said, I would love to have an entire scrapbook dedicated to both of their first years, just for me to enjoy! That's why I am super excited that these products will be available in the very near future...possibly by the end of this year!!

But what really makes me happy is that all the Moms out there that want to scrapbook their children's first year can now do it so easily! All they need is a baby core kit, plastic inserts and an album, and of course their photos and thoughts about their baby! But seriously, it doesn't get any easier then this!

The colours are just amazing and I love every design! These images are just a sampling of what is available in each core kit.

I really do love the neutral design!

The colours are modern, but also very timeless! You could even go back and make an album for your older children, who have grown and left home already!


If you want to see first hand how all of this comes together in an album, then check out Becky's blog post where she has a video of her son's baby album.

The best part is that if you live in Canada or the UK, that you can pre-order yours today! Just click below to visit Scrapbooker's Inner Circle, find the edition you wish to pre-order and follow the instructions! Then all you have to do is wait for it to become available, which they are hoping is by December 2012. Maybe just in time to give as a Christmas gift to a special Mom :)

Pre-Order your Project Life goodies today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...