Sunday, September 23, 2012

project life 2012 - week twenty-five

What I love about this project is that I can choose to include one photo from each day (if I have one) or I can include a bunch of great photos from one day, or in this case, evening!


We had just got back from Santa's Village and Alyssa was still in elf mode! I think she wore her elf hat all day! Too cute!

With the nicer weather, we have been getting out for a nightly walk/bike ride with the girls. I took so many great shots the one night that I decided to use a number of them on page two of my weekly layout! I don't always make it in every weekly layout, but as you can see, my shadow did!

Supplies used:

2 comments:

  1. Loved how you documented the evening cycling, nice to see an every day event being remembered in such a pretty way, <3 the sun flares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including the supplies used... I've been looking at your newer posts and wondering what/where you are getting some of the files. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...