Sunday, September 16, 2012

project life 2012 - week twenty-four

Week 24 was a great week! I got to go on Alyssa's year-end school trip to the zoo and then we headed up north to Santa's Village! It was also Father's Day weekend!



With all that going on, it was hard to narrow down the photos to a select few :) Because I am doing digital layouts, I have always stuck to a two-page spread to highlight each week. I don't have any extra pages or inserts. I have thought about adding extra pages, but so far I haven't.

In previous years of doing photo-a-day I would only select one photo to highlight each day! I think I've come a long way since that, because now I am able to have up to eight photos to highlight a day! That's what I did for the day we visited Santa's Village!  This second page incorporates photos from the three days we spent up north. I was able to include a lot of detail about our trip and many of my favourite photos too!

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. Love the amount of photos you got into those two pages :) I think my favourite was the one of the girls reading in the car with the sun streaming in. Thanks for sharing it Sheri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you break the 4x6 pictures into smaller pictures? Are you using the Becky Higgins templates?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win this class! I am looking to shake up my PL project next year, so I am hoping Becky will inspire me! :) Thanks for the opportunity. :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...