Friday, September 28, 2012

project life 2012 - week twenty-six

I am working on weeks 30 to 34 right now, so slowly I am getting caught up and it feels good! I've had this week completed for awhile now, I just haven't gotten around to sharing it :)

Week twenty-six we celebrated my oldest daughter's graduation from senior kindergarten, as well as Canada's birthday!

On the first and last day of school I always take a picture. I love seeing those pictures side-by-side like this. It shows how much she has grown in such a short time!

To celebrate Canada's birthday we always attend some sort of event, either in our community or somewhere close by. This year it was in our community. The girls had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing the side by side photos of Alyssa at the start and the end of the school year. Really love the pages this week. Thanks for sharing them with us Sheri.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...