Sunday, September 9, 2012

project life 2012 - week twenty-three

I hope you're still loving and enjoying Project Life!! I know I am :)

Right now, you might be feeling overwhelmed and maybe a little behind? Or maybe not :) I know I am behind (slightly) in my weekly layouts, but that's why for me, writing down my thoughts on a weekly basis helps! Because I know I will always have that to rely on when it comes time to put my layouts together!

Right now I am working on weeks 24-30. The way I am working right now is I like to get all my pictures inserted into 2-4 weekly layouts at a time and then go back and copy & paste in my journaling.

For example, one night I might select all my photos for 2-4 weeks at a time. I'll put all the photos in my templates and save them. The next night, I'll select what journaling cards or embellishments I want to add and depending on time, I might insert my journaling, if not, I'll save the layouts again and come back to that. By doing this, I complete 2-4 weeks at one time.  For me, it seems to speed up the process and I feel more productive :) 

Today I would like to share week twenty-three. With the start of a new month, I selected a new background paper. I love this yellow from Lori Whitlock's Fresh Air paper collection!! And because she has amazing journaling cards to coordinate with the paper, I used those too! And the best part, the colours go so well with the Clementine journaling cards!!




Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas Sheri on how you catch/keep up with PL. Thanks for sharing your week 23, I love Lori's paper set you used particularly the striped paper on the journaling card.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...