Friday, September 7, 2012

project life 2012 - week twenty-two

This was a fun week to put together! We took the girls to build-a-bear and because I documented the entire process, I had LOTS of photos!! The start of the week didn't have as many photos, so I was able to use the entire second page for the bear event by using Design F! I love how it turned out!


The girls LOVE the new Disney show, Doc McStuffins! It's been on a lot this summer! The fascination for it started back in May. It was Alyssa who fell in love with the show first, but now it's actually Cayla who is obsessed with it!

I made the focus about the photos and just included a small journaling strip about the actual event. I used Design F for this one. The only change I made was I included a 4x6 photo in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...