Thursday, September 13, 2012

summer in review

I am a big fan of grouping seasons together! It makes it easier to document everyday happenings and events for the girls and us! By doing a two-page spread for each season, such as summer, I am able to create it once, but print it three times, because I also like to include it in our family album.

The hard part is narrowing it down to a few photos! I say a few, but I usually do get at least 15 or more photos on a two-page spread. That seems like a lot to some people, but when you take as many photos as I do, it's not a lot! I try to select photos that truly tell the story of that particular season and ensure I include enough photos of each of the girls and us that it truly tells "our" story. I also leave lots of room for journaling!

Here's two examples of my summer in review pages. I used templates by Yin Designs. I love her templates! I have to admit, they are my go to templates when I want to create a page with lots of photos!

This first one is from summer 2009. It was the first year I did photo-a-day. Such a wonderful summer!


And this one was from summer 2010.

I know I am not the only person who takes this approach to documenting, but hopefully I have inspired you to continue or possibly start!


1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...