Monday, October 8, 2012

project life 2012 - week thirty-two

Week 32 started off with a extra long weekend with no big plans, just hanging out as a family.

My clementine project life kit arrived this week! Very happy to have actual papers to see! Although, I will continue to do digital pages, I am planning to use the core kit to create a family history album! But that's if my six year old daughter doesn't use all the cards by then! She sat and looked through all the designs and asking if she could have certain ones. She's a lot like her Mommy :)

With rain in the forecast, we spent time inside organizing and decluttering the house! 

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I love that by doing it this way I could use up my old 12x12 papers and less precise plastics would be needed. I also love the background color. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A question for Sheri" http://denimandlacemoments.com/a-question-for-sheri/ Thanks for any help!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...