Sunday, November 11, 2012

project life 2012 - week thirty-five

We were on vacation the last week of August. We didn't go anyway, just a few day trips and time spent getting ready for back-to-school.

A fun thing I did on this layout that I will try to do in the future is I included photos from last year! I often take photos of the girls doing the exact same thing, but a year or two later. In this case, it was them at the park a year ago, riding on the same play equipment.

We visited great grandma in the hospital. Not the place we hoped to see her, but happy that she was in good spirits and doing okay. So glad I had my camera to capture the girls in their gowns!

1 comment:

  1. Love the reflective photos of the girls on the play equipment, great idea! What a lovely lot of photos and stories you have this week. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...