Saturday, November 10, 2012

project life 2012 - week thirty-four

I love how this week came together. My favourite part is the before and after shots of the girls. My oldest had six inches cut off her hair!! They both look super cute and all ready for back-to-school.


I captured one of my favourite morning moments of the girls waving good-bye to me as I leave for work. Lots of waving and blowing kisses :) And I couldn't forget to document all the big news that Becky shared with all the childhood and baby products this week! I snapped a picture of me watching the video on my computer!

Normally, a hair cut doesn't warrant photos, but in this case it did. It's not everyday that your daughter asks to cut six inches off her hair! She made it clear that she wanted it shorter, but not too short!

1 comment:

  1. Love the before and after hair cuts ! Thanks for sharing your week with us. I loved seeing all Becky's new releases too, so cool!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...