Sunday, November 11, 2012

project life 2012 - week thirty-six

What an emotional week! The girls started school the first week of September. It meant some tears were shed, but it also meant big smiles at the end of the week! It'll take a little while for all of us to adjust to the new schedule. So very proud of both of my girls!! They're growing up WAY too fast!!

With back-to-school comes the dreaded making of lunches! Hopefully I'll survive!! As usual, I took first day of school photos. Cayla was so proud that it was finally her turn! It'll be fun to compare these photos at the end of the school year!

This week we also witnessed one of the most amazing rainbows I have ever seen! Alyssa LOVES rainbows! She draws them on pretty much everything she creates, so for her to see this rainbow was like a dream come true! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the rainbow and the pie looks scrumcious! Thanks for sharing your week with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy all your layouts. Everything is so pretty and clean. I love the background paper you are using here. Thanks for sharing and for your inspiration. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just captivated by the bright colours on your pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheri,

    Discovered your blog via Becky's latest Team Creative inspiration blog post; guess I hadn't paid attention before. Turns out I really like your style and all the pastels, pinks and purples featured in your photos thanks to your girly girls and their toys, bedrooms, clothes. ;) I love that.

    Could you tell me where I can buy the templates you use to put 2 or 4 pics in one 4x6 slot? Or is this something you created yourself?

    Thanks in advance and have a good week. :)

    Em

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...