Friday, December 21, 2012

AC Digitals: new products this week

This week at AC Digitals, four new collections were released! They are all 20% off until Sunday!

I already told you about Becky's Seafoam edition being available this week and shared my week 40 layout.

I have two more layouts I want to share from collections that were released this week.

From Pebbles, their Welcome Christmas collection.

I had a lot of fun with this kit and creating this layout about Christmas memories from 2011. To help me document seasonal activities, I like to do a two-page layout with LOTS of photos! This layout will go in each of the girl's albums. I will still have a layout about Christmas day, etc, but for the most part this layout includes a lot of the Christmas season. 

 From Crate Paper, their Peppermint collection.
This collection seemed very vintage to me! As soon as I saw it, I knew what photo I wanted to use. One of my aunts recently sent me a bunch of old photos to scan. Among the photos was this one of me and my brothers on my first Christmas. I had never seen this photo before! It made me tear up a bit! I just love this photo! We all look so happy! 

Thanks for looking!

P.S. If you haven't picked up the freebie at AC Digitals, make sure you do. These cute little cards will come in handy for your holiday Project Life layouts! I created the one in the top left corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...