Monday, December 24, 2012

AC Digitals: Olive edition of Project Life now available


Today the Olive edition has been released in digital format at AC Digitals. Yay!!!!!!!!


Way back when Becky unveiled the Olive edition, I thought it would be perfect for documenting a wedding! So it's no surprise that the first layout I created with it was a cover page for what possibly might be the beginning of a wedding album! My wedding photos aren't digital, so it would require me to scan them, but I "might" just do that in order to finally document our story!

For this layout, I used template A and extended the 4x6 box to make what I guess would be close to a 5x7 box to put our photo in.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...