Wednesday, December 5, 2012

announcing AC Digitals

I have been trying to write this blog post for three days! I had full intentions on posting this amazing blog post on Monday to announce this amazing new digi site and to share my big news, but then the flu hit our house and it has hit in a VERY bad way!! It's taking all the energy I have to sit here and type this, so bear with me :)

I have been waiting to share this amazing news with you! Becky Higgins has teamed up with American Crafts and put together a brand new website, AC Digitals. It groups together four amazing brands in one place...American Crafts, Crate Paper, Pebbles and Project Life!!!



I am very lucky to be on the Creative Team for this brand new site, along with many of my favourite digi scrapbookers! I have been busy creating with all the new products!!

 The first kit I used was the Project Life - Baby Edition for Her. This is my youngest daughter, who will actually be turning 4 this coming Sunday!


Next up, is the amazing kit by Amy Tangerine called, Ready, Set, Go. The colour palette worked beautifully with our recent family photos!

And just in time for Christmas is the Kringle & Co kit. 

For your recent Halloween photos, you can pick up Tricks & Treats

Thanks for sticking with me, as this was not easy for me to do!! I pray all of you still healthy this holiday season! It's back to bed for me!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your project life layouts. love all of these!! hoping you and your family get better FAST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are all feeling better and congratulations on being on the ct for AC digitalis.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...