Monday, December 10, 2012

meet timmy, our elf

Today, Becky shared the final installment from the 2012 Creative Team members! For most of the team members, it has been just over a year, but I came a little later and was asked at the end of January. I will never forget that day! I still can't believe I was apart of something so amazing!! Becky & team, thanks again for having me! It has been a blast! Even though my days of working with Becky & her amazing team aren't quite over, since I am now on the AC Digitals Creative Team, but my days as a Project Life Creative Team member are coming to an end and on Monday, a new group will be introduced! Can't wait!!

Thanks to all of you who have followed along. I hope you continue to follow me in 2013, as I still plan to continue documenting everyday life :)

Instead of a weekly layout from my 2012 album, I shared something a little different! Like many of you, we have a little elf in our house! Timmy came to us last December! He has yet to return this year, maybe tonight or tomorrow, he'll make his reappearance!

To document his adventures, I created this layout. He wasn't with us long, so I was able to fit everything on two pages. I plan to create a very similar layout again this year.




I used Lori Whitlock's Christmas Day collection.And the holly jolly card was created by me, you can pick it up for free here.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I am going to do my Project Life 2013 album digital, so I really enjoyed skimming through your posts tonight. I love the way your layouts look.

    Do you print yours out and put them in albums or do you print photo books? I would love to know more about your process of putting everything together as I try to plan out how I will do mine. I noticed your My Project Life Process tab but did not see any specific details about actually putting the album together/your layout process.

    I look forward to reading more of your ideas and for your Creative Team participation with the new digital company. I just got the PL baby girl version through them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout. Very Christmasy indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sheri. I Love this elf spread. Super inspirational!!!
    xoxo
    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the feel of these pages they are so Christmassy!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...