Saturday, December 29, 2012

project life 2012 - week forty-two

This week I had two photo shoots...the girls in their Halloween costumes and our family photos!


So happy that I did the girls photos when I did, the weather was perfect for it!  I dedicated this whole page to just those photos! That's because I didn't have any other photos for the beginning of this week. It worked out perfectly!

The day of our family photos was beautiful. A perfect fall day! That's why after we were done we headed to the pumpkin patch! 

I am really loving Cathy Zielske's Tiny Templates No. 4. I have been using different variations of them on almost every layout! It's an easy way to get a lot of photos on one page without it looking too cluttered!

I'll have more weekly layouts next week when another of Becky's kits is released in digital format! Be sure to check out AC Digitals on Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...