Monday, December 17, 2012

project life 2012 - week forty (using new seafoam edition)

I am super excited to share week 40 with you because I used the new Seafoam edition!!! Yay!! It's now available at AC Digitals

The oranges, browns and yellows worked perfectly for this fall week!! It's going to be a fun edition to add to the mix for next year!!

Week 40 marked the beginning of October, which is by far one of my favourite months! Not only do we celebrate Thanksgiving in October, but it's also my birthday this month!! It also means that Tim Hortons brings back their oh so yummy, pumpkin spice muffins!! 

We celebrated Thanksgiving at one of the grandparent's houses, along with my niece's 6th birthday. 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, fun!! I have never heard of AC Digitals before. Is it a new store? I've been checking JessicaSprague.com for the new digital PL releases, but I just looked and they're still not there. So... does that mean that the new kits will only be available from AC? Just curious. :) I'm off to check out AC Digitals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind... just figured it out after looking at the AC Digitals blog. :)

      Delete
  2. What lovely, fun spreads Sheri! Especially love the way you did the title card, and I adore the photo of you doing laundry with your girls...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog recently and leaving such a sweet comment. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...