Saturday, December 15, 2012

project life 2012 - week thirty-eight

With it just days away from Christmas and the end of 2012, I have been busy finishing my weekly layouts. I have all my pictures put in templates up till week 45. Now it's just a matter of adding the journaling and finishing touches!

This is week 38. Seems so long ago now! What I wouldn't give for some of that sunshine now!

It's days like today (cold & grey) that I enjoy looking back at pictures of the girls playing in the sunshine! I miss our nightly walks! 

September 22 marked our 11 year wedding anniversary! I love that Alyssa took that picture of us! She's getting quite good with the camera :) She's also quite the artist with her drawings and trying her hand at hammering eyelets! It's been a few years since I've done that, but I have all my old scrapbooking supplies, which I have passed on to her!

1 comment:

  1. Love the golden hour photos too and Congratulations on your anniversary !

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...