Monday, December 31, 2012

project life 2012 - weeks 43 - 47


I am getting so close to finishing my weekly layouts for 2012. Being off over the holidays has really helped! I won't even tell you how many hours I've spent on the computer! I know it'll be worth it in the end! To have that finished book ready to print will be such a huge accomplishment! I can't wait!! I'll be posting more details about my process for creating my book. Look for that sometime in the new year!

For weeks 43 - 46 I was happy to use the new Mayfield Childhood edition, now available at AC Digitals in digital format! I absolutely love it!! Not only have I created some pages for my girls albums (which I will share soon), but I have been using it for my weekly layouts too!! LOVE IT!!!!

And for week 47 I used the Bridgeport Childhood edition. Equally as nice, especially for a week that was a bit more manly as we celebrated my hubby's birthday. With two girls, I don't use blue a lot on my layouts!

Week 43:






Week 44:




Week 45:



Week 46:



Week 47:


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...