Sunday, December 2, 2012

project life - week thirty-seven

Wow, I can't believe it's December already!! I have been slowly working away on my weekly layouts, among other things, as I am sure all of you have been! Sorry, I haven't been on here much to share!

Today, I have week thirty-seven to share! It was the second week of September. The girls had a week of school under their belts and we were full swing into fall activities, one of them being the annual fall fair in my hometown!

This week, the girls rode the bus to school for the first time! What a difference this made for Alyssa. She loved it and there are no more tears! She is doing so well at school too! On the Friday, she was made Special Person of the Day.  So much fun!

What I love about the way I am doing project life this year, is that I am including so many more photos from one event! Last year, I would only pick one photo to represent each day! I love that this year, I am including so many more of my favourites! Like on this page, where 90% of it is about the fall fair!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...