Tuesday, January 8, 2013

project life 2012 | weeks 48 - 52

I finished my final weeks of Project Life 2012 over the weekend! Although, I am still working on adding a few extras, like QR codes to link to my videos!! It's all coming together quite nicely, just taking longer then I thought, but that's okay, I am enjoying having something to work on at night. December was one of my favourite months to work on! I had a lot of fun with these pages!

Thank you for following along with my Project Life 2012 journey! 

I have been truly blessed this year with being on Becky Higgins Creative Team. It's an experience that I will never forget! Thank you, Becky and team for the amazing opportunity! Even though I am no longer on the Creative Team, I will still be posting lots of Project Life and other digi scrapbooking layouts here, so be sure to continue to follow me on my blog and my facebook page.

For me, week 48 was when the Christmas activities really began in our house. It was the weekend of the Santa Cluas parade and we put up tree! We also celebrated my hubby's birthday!





Week 49 was another birthday, as we celebrated Cayla's 4th birthday. All the photos on these two pages are from two days! For the first time in a really long time, I didn't take pictures for five days straight! Why? I had the flu! It took me out!! It was horrible! For her birthday, I was barely back to normal!




Week 50 was when Timmy, our Elf on the Shelf returned! If all else failed, I at least got a photo of Timmy every day!


Week 51 was a busy week and the start of Christmas celebrations with family.






 For week 52, I split it up into two layouts. There was just too much to include in one! We were lucky to have Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day to ourselves to enjoy. It was great.



I put December 27 to 31 on another page. It splits up Christmas and the end of the year nicely. 



Wishing all the best to those who are doing Project Life in 2013. I am right there with you, already taking pictures and documenting life!

Remember to smile for the camera, document the journey and share it with others!

4 comments:

  1. I think it was a good idea splitting Week 52 into 2 layouts since this week included both Christmas and New Year's Eve. I haven't done my layout yet but I'm thinking I might have to do the same if I wish to include all my favorite pictures.

    I also wanted to tell you how much I ADORE the layout you made for Cayla's birthday. Purple is my favorite color (and I must have it everywhere) so it's particularly pleasing to my eyes.

    I can't wait to see your first layouts of 2013. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts!!! Where do you get most of your cards? I LOVE "The Night Before Christmas" card.

    Your pages are always adorable! thanksf or sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri I love your style! What adorable pages you have created. I am just starting to digital scrapbook and I have a question for you. I love your photo collages on your 4x6 mats. How do you add the white dividing line? I love that look and would like to have dividers on my collages as well. Thanks for your help!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your pages and will definitely be following the blog & fb in 2013 as I did in previous years. Such a great finish for you 2012 PL album.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...