Saturday, January 19, 2013

project life | the past five years

I am about to click the print button on my 2012 project life book!! So exciting! It was around this time last year that I sent my 2011 book for print. It's such a great feeling to know that all the stories from one year are contained in one little book!

As I was writing my opening page, I found myself going back to previous years to see what I had written. That made me stop and look through all the pages I created that year.

It got me thinking...wouldn't it be fun to share week one from the past 5 years! A lot has changed in five years...the two most noticeable things are how big my girls have gotten and how much my style has changed!


2009 | week one
This is when it all began! My youngest daughter wasn't even a month old yet! This first book is still by far my favourite! It truly was a memorable year!



2010 | week one
I started out strong in 2010, but sadly, I got to April and didn't continue on. I still documented lots of everyday life, but I didn't create weekly layouts. I actually went back and created this layout at the beginning of last year. I am still debating on putting together weekly layouts and making a book for 2010. 



2011 | week one
Because I took a break in 2010, I was ready to do another book for 2011. So glad I did :)



2012 | week one
There was no question that I was going to do this project again! And little did I know that me posting this layout would peek the interest of Becky Higgins! Being on her CT was truly the highlight of my year! The layout has changed slightly since I originally posted it! I added a video QR code and added a few extra photos!




2013 | week one
And now here I am today...jumping right in and loving it!



Thank you to all those who have been following me on this amazing journey of documenting life. I hope I have inspired you and will continue to inspire you.

Sheri



5 comments:

  1. So cool to see the five years all together like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all five years together. You're right ... A lot changes in five years. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure wish I had found your blog sooner but I'm so happy to be following you now. I love this look back at the past five years!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...