Saturday, February 23, 2013

royal tea party | american crafts - dear lizzy enchanted

I am sure many of you remember two years ago on April 29, 2011 when Prince William and Princess Kate got married. My girls will hopefully always remember it because they had a tea party while watching it! I had set the PVR to tape it, knowing that later that day I would have a tea party for the girls. They got dressed up and everything! Their Great-Grandmother, who was born and raised in England would be so proud!

I've had these pictures sitting on my hard drive, just waiting to be documented. It felt good to finally do it!


I used:
America Crafts - Dear Lizzy - Enchanted kit.
The background paper is from the American Crafts - Dear Lizzy - 5th & Frolic paper pack 1.
Template is by Yin Designs.  Anytime you see a multi-photo layout of mine, it's usually Yin's template! If you visit her blog, she has free templates all the time!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...