Thursday, March 21, 2013

project life 2013 | week nine

It's been a crazy couple weeks, that's why it took me until now to realize I didn't post week nine on here yet! I posted it on my facebook page last week, but missed putting it here. I always post in there first and then I seem to take my time posting here, so if you want to follow along on my journey, you really need to be following my Sheri Mae Designs Facebook page.

With February 27th being Anti-bullying Day and the theme of wearing pink, I decided to make the entire layout pink! 

 

Having a snow day where I didn't attempt the drive into the city allowed me to walk around the house and snap a couple of pictures, in the daylight!! The next day was very pretty with all the snow covering all the trees! As pretty was it is, I am SO ready for spring to hurry up and get here!!


2 comments:

  1. We had anti bullying day last week and here you have to wear orange. Love your photos Sheri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girls are so pretty in pink! =) Great pages, Sheri!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...