Sunday, April 14, 2013

american crafts | dear lizzy - lucky charm

I absolutely love this kit from Dear Lizzy called Lucky Charm. You can pick it up at AC Digitals. Trust me when I say you'll find the possibilities endless!

I started off designing this first layout and couldn't stop, so I created two more layouts and will likely create even more!

I always feel good when I get a moment documented, especially one that is a bit older. This one is from 3 years ago. So not too old, but at the rate that time flies by it seems so long ago now!


 I also took some individual pictures of my girls that day. To accompany the top layout I created layouts just for them, documenting something current about them at the time.


I used Shabby Princesses - Recess templates for these two layouts. Love how easy they were to put together, allowing me to use a bunch of the patterned papers in the Dear Lizzy - Lucky Charm kit.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...