Sunday, April 7, 2013

project life 2013 | week eleven

Week eleven was a hard week to document. It was both a fun and sad week. There was a lot I wanted to include in these two pages and finding that perfect balance was hard! Maybe that's why it took me so long to complete!

The girls were on March Break, so no school for them! That was the fun part for them! The sad part was saying good-bye to their Great Grandma. Her funeral was on the Wednesday. It was a very emotional day, but it was also a day to come together as a family and see some family we haven't seen in years. Gathering back at Grandma's house was very special. I tried to document the day the best way I knew how and I think I did okay.





I used mostly cards from the Project Life - Rain edition that you can get now as part of the Digi Files at The Daily Digi. It will become available through AC Digitals in May. The St. Patty's card is from the Project Life - Holidays mini edition available now at AC Digitals.. 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely way to remember the girls great grandma's funeral. We loved Rise of the Guardians too when we watched it in the school holidays at Easter.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...