Thursday, May 23, 2013

project life 2013 | week sixteen

I posted this on my facebook page a couple weeks ago, but I guess I forgot to post it here! I am so thankful the snow is over with and spring is here...although despite a recent heat wave, today it cooled down and tonight there might be a chance of frost!! Really?! I sure hope not, as I just planted a new lilac shrub that I am hoping doesn't die like the last one!

Week sixteen was all about the changing of seasons, finally! That meant new shoes for the girls and finally getting outside for nightly walks!




I used the new Blush edition for this week and I have to say, it's my new favourite!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours of the blush kit too and how the little bits of pink in your photos coordinate so well with it.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...