Thursday, July 18, 2013

project life 2013 | week 21

I can't believe we're already in the third week of July!!! Where has the time gone!! I have been posting my completed weekly layouts on my facebook page, but never seen to get around to updating my blog!!

Week twenty-one was a big week! My oldest daughter turned 7. We pretty much celebrated her birthday all week! The big finale was her movie birthday party! They saw the movie, Epic. We all loved it!



I knew when creating this layout I wanted the photo of her and her friends outside the movie theatre to be the focal photo! This is why I love digital so much....with a few drags of my mouse, I had layer large enough to accommodate the larger photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...