Sunday, September 29, 2013

project life 2013 | weeks 33 - 35

Where did the summer go? In fact, where did September go! Wow!

I haven't completed the first two weeks of August, yet. Lots of photos from that time, still trying to figure out how to best document them! :)

For now, I have weeks 33 to 35. These memories seems so long ago now! Missing the warmer weather and time off with the girls. It's nice that they are back in school though!

For these three weeks, I used mostly cards from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan mini kit. Such a cute kit, so glad it was made available in digital format at Digital Project Life.




As always, thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Just stopping in for a quick look. I always loved your digi designs. Love how you pull colours from your photos to make your layout work. I've got boys and can't quite pull the pinks that you can! ; )

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...